Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A is for Arsenic - Taxidermia

I got my A is for Arsenic order in a mail about a week ago and I'm pleased as punch with the items I received! I ordered three items from the new(ish) Taxidermia collection.

The attention to detail with the package design really kind of blew my mind. I have a special place in my heart for beautiful packaging.




Signed card from Amelia which was a very sweet touch 

I ordered the Vanitas Ladies Grey Shirt and the Vanitas Ladies Black Tank. I pretty much knew from the start that the tank would be entirely too large for me to wear in public without the danger of accidentally flashing passersby.. I got it mostly to replace some old dusty pink tanks that I use as pajama tops.

The Vanitas Shirt, while still large on me, still looks flattering and I'm seriously regretting not getting the Macabre Menagerie shirt because of how beautiful the Vanitas shirt turned out to be.



I took two hasty shots of my outfit from today. All I can say is these tops are incredibly comfortable and I really can't wait for another collection to be launched. Please excuse my non-makeup face and horrible camera work, I was in kind of hurry to get out of the house.




The third item in my order was the Bleeding Antlers necklace, which I admit I almost didn't get because it was black. I wear SO MUCH black that when I wear black necklaces they tend not to stand out against my top/dress/etc. I broke down in the end because I have a serious antler fetish. It's got a gorgeous high-gloss finish and I'm sure I'll find something to wear it with.

the box that the Bleeding Antlers necklace came in





♥ le petit alice

No comments:

Post a Comment